Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stupidity At Its Best

Anybody else out there watch America’s Next Top Model?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
insert sound of crickets chirping

Well if you're not, you missed the funniest episode ever. They had a swimsuit shoot and they dressed the models in skimpy little swimsuits and then they blurred out their butts! Seriously!

I mean really, what was the point? Was it a test to see if these models would actually wear these postage stamp suits? And the sad part is, I've been watching this since the beginning of the season and I really don't care who wins. Normally by this time I not only have a favorite, I have a back-up favorite too. This time? Nada.

Dancing With The Stars, however, is a different story. I've actually liked most of the couples and hated to see any of them eliminated. I think it'll all boil down to Lil Kim and Gilles Marini though.

And last night's LOST? Totally awesome! This show is a Gordian knot of twists and turns, and yet every single thing has a purpose. I was wondering how the group was going to get back to the present, then I thought I knew, now I'm wondering again.

Yes, I agree. I watch way too much TV.

Just don't get me started on some of the stupid commercials that are shown ad nauseum.

No comments: