Friday, April 3, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

Wow. I have nothing to say.

Want to hear about my aches and pains from raking the yard yesterday? No? How about how I finally got the pot I burnt tomato soup in clean? How about the number of boxes of tissue I’ve gone through this week?

*sigh*

You’re a tough crowd.

I have big plans for today. I’m going to give trying to fix the header over on my writing blog one more try and then I’m going to concentrate on my writing. I had an idea of how I could change my female main character that’s going to not only make her more interesting, but makes her decisions make more sense.

Exciting stuff. Don’t forget to check out my offering for Creative Friday on my writing blog (the link is on the right under Works In Progress).

Okay, if a picture’s worth a thousand words, then how much is a video worth? Check it out, this is my kind of cat!

No comments: