Monday, April 6, 2009

Picture This

A camera, a camera, my kingdom for a camera!

I have three pictures I’d like to post, the problem being I still don’t have a camera to take them with. If the husband remembers to bring the digital camera home from the office tonight, I will take said pictures and edit this post to include them. So check back tomorrow, just in case.







The first picture is the ugly blanket. I had a friend over for lunch last week who didn’t think the blanket was so very ugly at all. Although she did describe it as “vomited up candy”. I included a close-up so you could better see the ugliness.







The second picture is the new orchid, which I’d like to have a picture of before it loses it’s blossoms so you can see how well it blends into the wall.





The third picture is the light fixture in the dining room. This was the husband’s project yesterday. BFF had gave me this light fixture . . . um . . . before Christmas and we’re only now getting it up. It would be better if I had a before and after picture - the old light was pretty uninspired - but we can’t have everything.

Sorry the pictures are so small, but that's the way they uploaded from the camera. Apparently my HP printer doesn't like the Sony camera, so they wouldn't play nice. I couldn't transfer more than one picture at a time, as in I had to take a picture, then upload it, then take another. I can sure tell you what kind of camera I won't be buying when I can afford a new one!

My big accomplishment yesterday was writing five poems to catch up on the Poem A Day Challenge. You can read all about it on my Writing Blog .

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

very nice pics! Love the blossoms and the chandelier..
the blanket will be warm heehee; the good thing is: your eyes are shut when you're sleeping.. ^_^