Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Friday!

I’m trying to get myself into the habit of shutting down the lap top by 11 p.m. so I have some time to read before bed. The shutting down of the lap top isn’t a problem, but stopping reading at a decent hour is. *sigh*

Yes, this means I'm still sleeping in later than I should.

Wednesday I had lunch with a friend, which is always nice. We don’t get together as often as we’d like, but when we do we make it count. :-)

Last night I went to the public poetry reading the group has every month. This month they invited local high school students to read. Some of these kids are quite talented, it was a very enjoyable evening.

I’ve been so busy this week (and today will be no exception) that I feel like the cartoon character that’s running so fast they run right off a cliff and their legs keep moving. So, for your amusement I have this cartoon the daughter passed on to me:




Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

2.06! Mouse kisses dog! harharhar!

Hey, Shabbath Shalom!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the old 'finish earlier to read and hopefully get up earlier the next morning' trick. Tis hard to get it to work though, isn't it? :D