Friday, March 27, 2009

Waxing Nostalgic

To bug my BFF while she was at work this week, I surfed around You Tube trying to find the opening song for a really annoying kid’s show she used to watch. I refuse to admit I ever watched H.R. Puffenstuff.



And of course when you search for something specific like this, you get a whole list of related videos, like the Banana Splits. It was such an innocent time . . .

I started waxing nostalgic and started searching out some of my favorite shows from when I was a kid. I couldn’t find the George of the Jungle I once watched - I could only find the updated cartoon series and the opening song from the live action movie. Brendan Fraser did an excellent job of George, I must say!

I did find two of my favorites. Boy, the memories they invoke!





Don’t forget it’s Creative Friday on my writing blog. Follow the link on the right under Works in Progress.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

One banana two banana three banana four! Four banana splits and there's many many more! ^_^
Good job, girl. You made my day. Wasn't Jim cute? heehee!