Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

I have to admit that I wasn't too crazy about NCIS when I first began to be subjected to it - round about the time the daughter moved back home. One of the channels we get runs NCIS repeats at 7 and 10, so we got in the habit of watching it after supper. Once she moved out I have to admit that I’d still occasionally catch it at 7, but more often at 10 (I’d tell myself it was because nothing else was on).

Lately though, I’ve been catching the current season on Tuesday nights. It’s time to face facts. I’ve started to like the show. I may not be rabid about it, but I’m woman enough to admit I enjoy watching it.

The husband took last night off, which speaks volumes about how sick he's feeling. While I worked on the ugly blanket, he napped in his easy chair and ignored my choice of television programs, namely America's Next Top Model and LOST.

However, when ten o'clock rolled around and I changed the channel to NCIS, he was suddenly awake. Even though he says he doesn't like the show. And he made some comment about "Jethro won't let that happen". I gave him a look and casually mentioned that if you know the names of the characters, you can't say you don't like the show.

See what you started kid?

No comments: