Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Falling Apart

Ever get the feeling that the internet is falling apart?

First my Zokutou bars went south. No big deal, they’ve done that before, but they’re usually back up again in a day or two. This time they’re still down and it’s been almost a week. Looks like I might have to find another source for my progress bars.

Next it was my favorite flash games site. I’d just found the most awesome version of Mah Jong ever, and the site went down. It’s back up now, but it took several days. I was going into withdrawl. Not that I’m addicted. I can stop playing any time. Really. :-)

The latest thing that happened was my MSN started bugging me to upgrade to the newest version. I got tired of it nagging me so I updated. To be honest, I’m not crazy about the newer version. I’m sure I’ll get used to it in time, but it’s a pain in the butt that I have to.

This is my big complaint about computers in general. You’re always having to update programs. Like Windows. I’ve gone through Windows 3.5, Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows XP. So far I’ve avoided Vista, but I hear there’s going to be another new Windows program soon. Where is it going to end? Bill Gates already has more money than God, maybe he should just sit back and enjoy it.

No comments: