Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whiney Wednesday

I'm tired.

My head hurts.

It's too hot out.

Did I mention my head hurts?

But on the plus side, I still like working with Access. We have to present a project by the end of the four weeks of instruction, and I think I'm going to do mine on a database to keep track of my writing and where I send it. I'd do one based on my books with cross-references to who I've loaned them out to, but it would be just too freaking big.

Of course this will mean I need to get off my butt and get some writing done so I have something to put in the database. To be honest, other than blog posts and poetry, I haven't done much writing in the last while (I hesitate to use the term weeks, but it wouldn't be too far out there).

I was mentioning on my writing blog that I have a hard time counting the time I spend crafting poetry as actual writing time. I don't know why that is. A poem can take just as much time and effort as a story . . .

Panda is a whole six pounds and eight ounces. The vet is very happy with her. She stays on her pills and her special food, and she'll keep getting her water treatments twice a week, and she should keep doing okay. And she keeps herself happy at home dragging my underware all over the house.

Okay, whining over. Back to your regularly scheduled blog surfing. :-)

No comments: