Friday, November 7, 2008

No Thanks

I'd thank God it's Friday, but I don't get to take the weekend off from writing during Nano.

Hahahaha! I bet you thought I was serious yesterday when I said it was time to buckle down, didn’t you? Well I lied. It wasn’t time to buckle down, it was time to wander over to Absolute Write and socialize over there for a while.

Again, I was up until 3 a.m. last night, but I made my word count.

Today I’m still about 500 words short, but I’m hoping to make up for it tonight.

I never used to be a night owl, but I’m starting to notice that I make the best progress between 12 and 3 a.m.

Maybe it’s because of all those vampire books I’ve been reading lately. My Muse was bitten and turned into one, so now I can only be creative in the darkest part of the night.

No comments: