Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Rewards

The writing was going went well enough the other day that I decided to reward myself in the evening and I turned on my MSN for the first time in a long time.

I started talking to my writing cousin who has her second children’s book coming out next week and a third in the works for next spring. Anyway, in the course of conversation she sent me a clip off U-tube called Wizards of Winter. This is a light show of Christmas lights that is done using the Trans-Siberian Orchestra as background music.

I think I should mention that I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Especially their CD Beethoven’s Last Night. Ask my daughter, she’ll tell you. :-)

This reminded me that in the spring I noticed that they were going to be playing at Copps Coliseum in the future so I quickly went to the TSO website and low and behold, they’re playing on December 5. There’s still time to buy tickets.

When I mentioned this to the husband he asked if they’re playing in Toronto, so I checked and wouldn’t you know, yes they are. On December 26. Late Christmas present? Early birthday present? Makes no difference to me as long as I get to see them.

No comments: