Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AWOL Monday

Yes, I know I missed posting on Monday. I was just too exhausted to care. I was up until 1:30 a.m. Sunday night finishing my Economics paper and after I fed Panda it was more like 2 a.m. So Monday morning I was just a wee bit tired.

The weekend was every bit as busy as I feared . . . in fact, it was even busier. Saturday was divided between shopping in Peterborough and supper at the cottage, and Sunday was pretty much a blur of writing my Economics paper. I’m pretty sure I passed my exam, but I can use all the help I can get when it comes to extra marks and the paper was worth 30 per cent of my mark.

You know, I think of all kinds of things to say in my blog when I’m away from my lap top, but right now I’m drawing a blank. I had the same problem with my writing blog yesterday.

I think we’ve reached an impasse with Panda. Last time the vet saw her he stressed the importance of her eating her cat chow and drinking lots of water. She’s not a big cat, she weighs all of six pounds, and he had me force-feeding her a can of food every day, most of which she was starting to throw up. So I . . . stopped. Force-feeding her that is. I left some of her cat chow up and a dish of water on my dresser upstairs (it’s a tall dresser and she likes sitting on it) and she’s been chowing down, especially at night. She’s also been drinking the water.

She goes back to the vet today so we’ll see what he has to say about it. I’m still giving her the pills every day, but she isn’t getting the powder in the canned food. But she’s a lot happier this way and for me, that’s the main thing.

2 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

wuddup my homefry? is u skoolwerkin too hard ta let us no da nuze? ;)
LOL!

Carol, the cat slave said...

No more LOL cats for you, Nance! :-)

Yeah, school has been a big shock to the system and there's still a crap load of stuff to get done before the wedding this weekend. I've gone from having nothing to do all day to having too much to do every day.