Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday? Really?

I feel like I’m running a day late and a dollar short this week. Perhaps by the end of the week I’ll have caught up, but don’t count on it.

Monday was the first day of my change to morning classes at school, and also my first day of Economics. Or it would have been if I’d been here Monday morning.

So Tuesday I was already behind in school and operating on a sleep deficit. It’s hard to retain anything when your brain just wants to sleep. And I’m finding Economics takes a lot of concentration. The loud whooshing sound in the classroom was pretty much everything going right over my head.

We do get class time to work on stuff, but there’s three women who sit behind me who tend to talk amongst themselves (loudly) and I find it really hard to concentrate. What ever happened to my ability to tune everything else out when I was reading? I remember the days when you literally had to hit me with something to get my attention when I was reading. It didn’t seem like it was that long ago . . .

* * * * * * * * * *
For those of you who’ve been asking, Panda is still at the vet’s, but she’s doing better. Her toxicity levels are lower, but they’re still having to force feed her. Until she’s willing to eat on her own, they’re keeping her there. She is getting feistier though, Monday she apparently tried to bite the assistance who was trying to feed her.

* * * * * * * * * *
Okay, now your reward for putting up with this whiney post.

I was totally looking for something else on YouTube, but I found this. If you’re a Dr. Who fan, you’ll like this. You may even like it if you’re not a Dr. Who fan, who knows? Enjoy!

No comments: