Friday, June 19, 2009

What a Week!

It's really been one of those weeks. I seem to get a lot of those, don't I? I'm just grateful that this one is almost over.

This morning seems to be pretty typical of the mornings I've had lately - rush, rush, rush! In fact, this post is going to be a little rushed because I've also got to track down Panda (who's hiding on me) to give the ungrateful wretch her food and medicine, and go over my economics notes for my exam this morning.

My weekend's not looking much better either.

Sometime this afternoon I have to take Panda to the vet for her water treatment, we have to grocery shop tonight because we won't have time tomorrow; Saturday I have to go to Peterborough for the lining for my mother-of-the-bride outfit and hopefully get it sewn up, later we're expected out at the family cottage for a family barbeque; Sunday I have to finish the sewing I didn't get done on Saturday, get going on the remaining centerpiece cloths for the daughter's wedding, and I know there's something else, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is.

Remind me why I thought going back to school was a good idea? Next week we start Marketing. Let's hope it goes better than Economics. For your sake as well as mine! :-)

To wrap up the week, I have a quiz for you. Why not check to see if your outcome is as accurate as mine.


What be your nerd type?

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd
 

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Drama Nerd
 
Anime Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
Science/Math Nerd
 
Musician
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 comment:

Ciara said...

OOoo I want to go to Peterborough!!!!!!!!!