Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hump Day Quiz

Today started out so well . . .

I was up at a decent hour, got all gussied up and met my friend at the lawyer’s office (we’re taking legal action against our former employer). On the way home there just happened to be a parking place down town so I ran a couple of errands . . . Met my husband (who sprung for take-out)for lunch and then started coughing.

Sinus drip, right into the lungs. The more I coughed the more my sinuses dripped, and the more they dripped the more they leaked into my lungs, which made me cough. It’s an ugly cycle. Needless to say I didn’t get much accomplished this afternoon. Hopefully, I’ll get some writing done tonight, but in the meantime, a quiz:

HOW SHORT IS YOUR ATTENTION SPAN?




Your Attention Span is Short



What attention span? It's difficult for anything to keep your interest.

You are so easily distracted, it's a wonder you could finish this quiz!

You find focusing a challenge. Your mind tends to wander to the strangest places.



While it may be hard for you to complete tasks, you're very creative.

You are easily inspired, and you are often thinking of something interesting.

The world would be a boring place without people like you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little quiz says I have a medium attention span. Eh. I'm always middle of the road on things like this.

Hope you're feeling better.

Carol, the cat slave said...

Thanks CJ.

I love the puppy in your avatar!