Friday, September 26, 2008

Que Sera Sera

Let’s just pretend yesterday never happened. ‘Kay?

There must be some kind of energy sucking virus going around and I apparently have a double-dose of it.

I had an meeting with my career counsellor this morning - I’m still undecided whether it was a good or bad meeting. The woman is pretty clueless, but she appears to be trying to be a little more open minded.

After that I decided to get my hair trimmed. It was getting kinda raggedy looking. The hair dresser didn’t take as much off as I thought she would, but to be fair I told her to take as little as possible.

When I got home again I found a letter address to me from the Attorney General’s Office waiting. Eep! My first thought was, this can’t be a good thing. I knew doing taxes for other people on the side would come back to bite me in the ass. But no, it was a form to fill out and return regarding jury duty. Most people I know have never been called to jury duty in their lives. This will be my second time in five years!

And now, here I sit. Eating gummi worms and procrastinating. What a life.

No comments: