Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Hump Day

If you’ve been wondering lately where I’ve wandered off to, then you obviously haven’t been using the link to my writing blog. :-P

I’ve been writing up a storm lately, and more importantly, having fun while doing it. I was doing my usual whining to my friend last week and she told me I needed to find the joy in writing again. I think I’ve done that, with my current WIP anyway and obviously it's making a difference.

Must be the change in the weather, even the cats have been acting crazy lately. Well, crazier than they normally do.

On the weekend I had the misfortune of being part of the race track as they went flying around the living room and ended up with two gouges in my arm. We’re not talking scratches my friends, we’re talking a six inch divot in my arm, the kind that leaves scars.

Just be thankful I still can’t get my digital camera to work. I’m not above posting pictures.

1 comment:

Jewel Allen said...

*she told me I needed to find the joy in writing again*

Makes all the difference doesn't it? I alternate from one to another WIP when I am getting bored with one.

Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Love the name of your blog and the fantastic header art, btw.