Friday, February 20, 2009

End of the Week

I have a document file in my word processing program that I use to create the posts for my blogs in. There are two reasons for this. First, I’ve found that composing in the blogger window can get annoying if you need to cut and paste. And second, sometimes I come up with ideas for more than one post and I need some place to write it down so I don’t forget it.

The reason I’m mentioning this is because I opened this document and discovered one paragraph on the topic of books and art. I have absolutely no idea where the idea came from or where I was going with it. Which means it’ll get to sit there until I figure out what to do with it or get so fed up with trying to remember what I was talking about that I just delete it.

As I’m sure you can tell, not much has been happening in my little corner of the blogaverse.

I’ve been playing one of those nice, mindless games that don’t require much brain power while going over a new novel idea in my mind. Hey, it beats staring into space while I contemplate my ideas. Not that I really need a new one, I already have four projects on the go. What can I say, I’m a glutton for punishment.

Anyone catch the newest episode of Lost? I’m telling you, the imagination behind that show is absolutely mind-boggling. I can’t wait to see how they tie up all the loose ends once the series is finished. Not that I’m in any hurry for the series to be over.

The weather has been up and down lately - grey and dismal, then sunny and bright, unseasonably warm one day, snowing the next. This, of course, makes the cats crazy. Not that they’re the most sane of creatures to begin with, but changes in the weather tends to make them act a little crazier.

It’s been a while since I’ve offered a quiz, so to celebrate making it through another week, here it is:





You Are Rain



You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.

Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.



You are best known for: your touch



Your dominant state: changing

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

I thought I'd be 'fair' but no:

You Are a Rainbow
Breathtaking and rare
You are totally enchanting and intriguing
But you usually don't stick around long!

You are best known for: your beauty

Your dominant state: seducing

Can I complain about this? :(