Thursday, May 22, 2008

Too Much!

I've decided I watch way too much television. Now that America's Next Top Model, Dancing With the Stars, and American Idol are done I'm finding the evenings rather long. I might have to start doing something constructive with my time. You know, like write.

The last couple of weeks have also seen the season finales of Bones, House, Supernatural (which I only watch sporadically) and Smallville. And what's with Lost not being on tonight so Grey's Anatomy could have a two hour season finale?

Okay, yes, I did watch all those shows, but I was also excited when the reality ones ended because that meant I wasn't tied to the television on those nights/times. I also can't wait for Battlestar Galactica and Lost to be over and done with. I'm only watching Battlestar because it is ending, and I've been with Lost from the beginning so I have to see how it ends.

I gotta get me a life!

No comments: