Thursday, May 8, 2008

Singin' the Blues

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's the story of my life. Singing the blues. But this time I feel like I'm entitled.

You would too if you had the week I've had.

Warning! ! ! Whining alert!

Two days off work this week means about $160 less on my next paycheck. Granted, I got some quality reading done. But no writing. Quite frankly writing was the last thing on my mind.

And no, having a gastroscopy and colonoscopy simulaneously is not worth the peace of mind of knowing whether or not something is wrong. You know how a plumber snakes a drain? Well, that's what it's like. Only from both ends at once.

And I might as well throw in the fact that it's been rainy and miserable for the last few days. Just what I need.

Okay, ranting is done.

I'll try to be more cheerful in my next post.

Promise

No comments: