Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Days . . .

Do you ever feel like some days you just can't win for losing?

I said goodbye to my 40 cent raise today. This is the second day in a row I've been home sick, the fourth day I've been sick this quarter - you're only allowed three sick days per quarter.

I managed to work 2 hours yesterday . . . if I'd have made it to noon it would have only counted as a half day, but once I get the taste of sulfur in the back of my throat I know it's not going to end well.

It's been suggested that part of my problem is stress . . . ya think? The four of us with accommodation are watched like hawks, there's a lot of resentment because we're still in chat and others aren't, I won't even go into the office politics, and our temporary accommodation runs out this weekend. We have had no hint as to what's going to happen to us.

Personally, I plan to win a lottery.

ASAP.

No comments: