Monday, May 12, 2008

Spoiled? Pshaw!

My cats aren't spoiled. Not much they aren't!

I already had the big, trough-like planter, so this weekend I bought some plants and a bag of dirt to plant them in. The cat garden is complete. This is my last ditch effort to keep the little monsters away from my my dieffenbachia and philodendrons (which are poisonous).

Cats outdoors will nibble on the odd plant or blade of grass, so I figured it was only fair to give my guys a garden of their own. There's cat grass and cat nip at either end, and various non-toxic plants in between. I even planted the last of my sweet pea seeds in there for them.

I'm giving it about a week up on the book case to develop a decent root system and then I'll put it down where the ravening hoard can reach it. Good luck little garden!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just way tooooo cooolll....