Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Iron Man

Go see it, even if you have to pay full price.

I never read any of the Iron Man comics (which is what the movie is based on) and I'm not a big fan of Robert Downy Jr., but I really enjoyed the movie. And of course today at work I drove everyone nuts by humming the Black Sabbath song all day.

I can hear it in my head now . . .



After finishing the cats' garden last weekend I had some dirt left over so I topped up a few of my house plants and planted some of the cuttings I had rooting on the window sill. My indoor garden is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. Hopefully it will continue to look good . . . provided I remember to water everything on a regular basis.

The writing is going pretty slowly, but it's going. You'll notice I removed Lost and Found from the sidebar. I decided there was no point working on the sequel until I had Driving Into Forever done.

According to a horoscope I read on a different blog, I'm supposed to be coming into an extended period of good luck that will lead to my destined success. Are you listening fate?

No comments: