Monday, March 24, 2008

Updates

Unlike some people I could mention (Chippy! Crazynance!) I try and update my blog on a regular basis. I, unlike other people (Chippy! Crazynance!), even feel guilty when I fall behind in my posts.

I was going to update on Friday, but I was so tired and frustrated by the time I got to sit down that I changed my mind. I was one of the lucky ones who had the day off, and I spent pretty much the whole day shuffling books from one shelf to another. Who’s idea was it to organize my books, anyway? Oh. That’s right. Mine. Well, it was a stupid idea. It took forever, and the only one who even cares is me.

Saturday the husband and I drove to London to visit the daughter and the boyfriend. We had a very nice time, culminating in eating way too much at a restaurant. Traffic wasn’t too bad, the weather was cold, but nice and clear (perfect for driving).

Sunday I finished shoveling out the office. It’s looking pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Give me a 12 foot extension cord and a comfy chair to sit in and it would be perfect. We won’t mention the pile of stuff in the spare bedroom. Or in the closet.

You notice I haven’t mentioned the writing pledge I made myself . . . I think I forgot to mention that it doesn’t take effect until today.

Or maybe tomorrow.

No comments: