Thursday, March 27, 2008

For Those Who Care . . .

I blame myself really. Yesterday I made some comment about the rate at which my money vanishes and I got all smug because I was finally treading water (financially speaking). So that bitch Fate had to come along and push me under again.

The root canal went fine, despite having a tooth root "a mile long" and a raging infection (which meant the freezing started coming out before he was done). Because of the infection, the root was badly calcified and is pretty much just floating in place in my jaw.

But he believes it has a good chance of repairing itself. The procedure wasn't as complicated as they thought it would be, I only needed 3 posts instead of 4. Now, one would think that would mean that I wouldn't have to pay as much because the assessment for the insurance was for 4 posts. Enter Fate. I ended up having to pay more than double what I thought I was going to.

And let's not forget I'll have to pay for the permanent filling next week.

And the check up in three months

It's making my head hurt.

And my jaw.

Where's the Advil?

No comments: