Friday, June 13, 2008

Clusterz

You know (and I've probably said it before) sometimes I'm really my own worst enemy. I've been getting into the habit of coming down to my office to work on the lap top after work, but I haven't yet got myself into the habit of writing, unless you count e-mails and blogging.

It started out innocently enough. I sometimes like to play word games on-line to get the old synapses firing, only when my friend "fixed" my computer he did something to my security settings and now I can't get into Text Twist. So, I was looking around for a word game I could load and ended up on the Shockwave site.

First there was Mystic Rollers, which I beat twice, and then came Clusterz. It starts out innocently enough. You fire coloured balls at groups of three or more to break the cluster and once you've cleared all the clusters you move on to the next level. However, before you know it you've spent three days trying to get past level 19 and you're totally addicted to the game. So I did what any sane person would do - I addicted a couple of my friends as well.

Yes, I'm that evil.

This weekend promises to be rain-filled, so I should be able to get some writing done (I've broken through level 19 on Clusterz so I can rest on my laurels for a while).

First, of course, I have to clean the spare bedroom. Why? you ask Because there's a kitty litter pan in there and I have to create some space around it so I can rig up some kind of cover for it. When the cats have been keeping me company in the office, they're usually too lazy to use the litter pan downstairs, so they use the one across the hall. And an odoriferous bunch they are!

1 comment: