Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Croc-ed!

Yes, my friends, it's a sad day in the realm of shoes. I, a die-hard croc hater, am now in the possession of not one, but two pairs of crocs. I blame my sisters (naturally). At least I'm not as bad as them. One sister has 3 pairs, the other has 4!

I do have to admit, however, that the claims about them appear to be true. All except the back thing. They are incredibly light weight, you can wear them all day and not get a blister, and your feet don't sweat in them. At first it was like wearing exfoliaters on my feet. Those little spikey things took some getting used to. But my feet seem to be happy.

My back, on the other hand, is not. I am not blaming the crocs for that. The blame lies solely with the lumpy mattress on the bed in my sister's guest room. In fact, that's why I'm sneaking onto theinternet instead of going to bed (like everyone else). I'm procrastinating.

I think tonight I'm going to try folding up all those extra blankets she has piled in this over-heated room and try sleeping on top of them. Anyone out there give good massages?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Club! kb