Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bad Habit

I must say, my vacation is getting off to a rocky start.

Yesterday I sat down and started thinking about all the things I wanted to get done on my vacation, and quite frankly I didn't know where to start. It was a little over-whelming and I ended up spending a good part of my day just basking in the beautiful weather instead of getting anything constructive done.

Today started out with a migraine. It was early afternoon before I was able bodied. I did a few of the little things on my giant, mental list, and then got some writing done.

I seem to have developed a bad habit when it comes to the weekend. I stay up late on Friday and Saturday nights so that I can sleep in on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Normally I'm in bed around midnight and up at 7, but on weekends I'm up until 2 or 3 and sleep in until 9. I have to wonder how much of my migraine was due to whatever causes migraines, and how much was due to the break in my sleeping habit. I had a bad headache when I woke up last Sunday as well . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes we need to smell the roses, and forgive ourselves for doing do...

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to stop drinking so many jello shooters before bed!