Monday, September 21, 2009

Got Cheese?

I could really use some to go with the whine in this post. :-)

You know, even with my freaky cats and going back to school sometimes my life seems pretty boring. Especially when I spend a whole weekend doing . . . nothing. Okay, Sunday I managed to get a post done on my other blog and baked some apple dumplings for the daughter, but that was about the sum of my productivity for the weekend.

The cats seem to be settling down again and school is excruciatingly boring - I finished both the second assignment and chapter five today, and now I have nothing left to do for the rest of the week except study for the exam on Friday - which is an open book exam so all I have to really know is where to find things in the text book.

I’ve got piles of writing to do and piles of reading and no ambition to do any of it. Whatever this mood is, I hope it doesn’t last.

Even the weather is dull and boring right now. It was hinting at a storm earlier, but the wind has died down a lot and we never got the rain we were promised. It’s even a little warmer than it’s been lately so I can’t even complain about how cold it’s getting outside.

Let’s hope my life, and my mood, picks up as the week goes on. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just need a little downtime to recharge!

Ciara said...

*foams at mouth* Dumplingsssssssss

I don't have any more.
I eated them all :(