Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost . . .

Yup, I almost missed posting here today. I was so proud of myself for getting the next chapter of my serial posted on time that I forgot I needed to post something here as well. :-)

The instructor was a little annoyed with us yesterday - we all finished chapter three before she'd even started going over it with us so she ended up skipping it and going straight to chapter four.

I've been trying to slow down with the chapter work because we have all of next week for Excel and only one chapter and one assignment left to do. I fear it's going to be a long week.

* * * * * * * * * *

My head's been aching almost every day this week. I don't know if it's a change in the temperature, a change in the weather, or a change in my routine (having morning classes) but I'm getting tired of it.

The woman that sits in front of me in class has been suffering from the headaches too and we found Wednesday in class unbearable. The classroom was warm and stuffy, but one of the women at the back keeps closing the door because she's cold. Suck it up princess and stop wearing shorts and tank tops to school!

* * * * * * * * * *

KITTENS! The Humane Society was having a kitten adopt-a-thon in the mall today. They set up right infront of the stairs I have to take to go to and from school. So many kittens! Cute little warm balls of fuzzy fun! They were so sweet, I wanted to take them all home with me. Just for a visit of course. ;-)

Speaking of kittens, Taz had quite an adventure Wednesday night. Somehow the front door came unlatched and we didn't discover it until the husband came home at 11 and ran into (not literally) Dante in the driveway. Dante scooted back into the house, which is when the husband realized the door was open. I did a quick nose count and the only one that was missing was Taz.

We figured he had as much as a three hour head start on us. Our neighborhood is dark, and it was windy, so there we were at 11 p.m. wandering the area with a flash light and calling his name. It was after midnight and we were just about ready to give up when he came slinking up to the house. I think he's finally realized that the Great Outdoors isn't all it's cracked up to be.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

Camping is sucky when you don't have a tent, Taz! ;)