Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOST Again

No, I’m not going to do a Lost update every Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I promise. But I found this on You-tube and couldn’t resist sharing.

I gotta tell you though, it was another awesome installment of Lost last night. More questions answered than asked for a change. Although now that I think of it, there was no Jack or any of the other Oceanic Six. It pretty much focused on the Island and Desmond. Can’t wait until next week!

Even if you don’t watch Lost, this clip is worth watching. It’s a drawing done of one of the main characters, done at high speed. Amazing what you can do with a good graphics program. I would love to know how long it took in real time.



I’d like to finish this post by saying that I’ve had enough snow, it can stop and be spring now.

Seriously.

No comments: