Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bless Me

Bless me blog-o-sphere for I have sinned. It has been many days since my last blog entry. It’s reached the point where I’m getting complaints *coughChippycough* about the lack of my pearls of wisdom.

To be honest, I have no pearls. No wisdom. I’ve been sick most of the time and we’ve all been adjusting to the new living arrangements (two extra humans, two extra cats). I think everyone is pretty much settled in, except for Oliver, the youngest cat. The other cats are pretty much “the cat who walked by himself” but Oliver is very friendly (read, he’s in your face with ADD) so he gets a room of his own. Actually, it’s not a bad deal, he gets pretty much the only clutter free room in the whole house.

I fought the good fight with a bad cold (bronchitis maybe?) over Christmas and New Year’s, only to get the flu instead. In time for my birthday no less. My BFF and I had big plans to go to the ROM in Toronto for the day (she has the good taste to share my birthday) only the night before I started getting sick.

Yes, I’m still bitter about it.

Since the year so far is sucking as much as last year did, I’ve decided to become Chinese. Therefore, my new year will start on January 26th. Hopefully the Year of the Ox will be kinder than the Year of the Rat was.

Okay, to celebrate me being back, I found a song for you. And not just any song, my favorite song. So don’t just skip over it, listen to it!

2 comments: