Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May 1st

Happy happy first of May, outdoor screwing starts today.

Believe it or not I got that phrase from my older sister. My wallflower older sister. I just about fell off my computer chair when she sent me that.

It's the first of May, the full moon is tomorrow night and, if you been paying attention to the Zokutou bars, the writing has been going good.

Which is a good thing 'cause right now the job is not going so good. They've closed the Order Fulfillment chat, supposedly only for the month of May. We got the news that we'd be doing billing chats for the month right before we left work yesterday.

What makes us suspicious is that we've heard their promises before. Every campaign we've ever been on that was in danger of being closed we were told, right up until the second they closed them, that there was no way it was closing.

So why the short notice? Something like this had to be planned in advance. Our schedules were all changed before we even knew what was going on. I guess we'll just have to see what the end of May brings.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

Keep looking over your shoulder... hey, Nice bars,eh?