Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dreams Within Dreams

I've been getting a lot of headaches lately. Usually I pretty much ignore them as much as possible, but when they're bad I take a couple of the strongest pain killers I have and try and nap.

So, I'm reclined in my easy chair, napping off a head ache, and I have a dream about some kind of holy place (I hesitate to call it a church). The floor was grass and there were no seats. It was a huge blue glass dome and the sun shone through illuminating the beautiful paintings etched on the glass panels.

I woke up when my husband came home from the store with the season salt we'd forgotten to buy when we grocery shopped. I told him about my dream and he agreed it was strange, then wandered off to do stuff in the basement.

I went back to sleep and picked up my dream where I left off. When I woke up this time I realized the whole thing had been a dream. There was no season salt and I hadn't told the husband about the dream.

How weird is that?

No comments: