Sunday, April 8, 2007

Think, think, think!

I think I think too much. I finally have my office to the point I can use it for writing and I came in here and set up my lap top, but . . .

First I e-mailed my sister, who has to resort to sending me "Are you alive?" e-mails before I'll get around to responding. It's not that I don't love my sister, it's just that I don't feel like I have all that much to say.

Then I had to check my horoscope, on two different sites no less. And of course I had to read today's Post Secret.

Next I automatically went to my favorites to check out the blogs I keep up with. Seems like I'm not the only one without much to say.

In between I've been glancing around at what's left to do in here. Re-organize my bookshelves, find homes for the two fountains in here (one big that the cats like to drink out of, one small enough to go on top of a book case, both dry as a bone and dusty) and figure out which charity I should donate the books/junk I'm getting rid of to.

What I should have done is come in here, set up my lap top, and immediately started working on one of my WIP.

That being said, I think I'll go get another cup of Earl Grey, and start over. My goal today - get one of those Zokutou bars to move!

No comments: