Sunday, April 1, 2007

Who's the April-ist Fool?

Me, that's who. I'm back to working the 10 hour days, starting tomorrow. Which means getting up at 5 a.m. again . . . But at least I can go back to having my weekends free. And maybe VISA and Mastercard will finally get off my back.

Spent the better part of today doing the tax thing. I've had the program for a while, but procrastinator that I am I kept putting it off. I hate doing taxes. I don't know why - the programs make it so simple. But I always come away feeling like I missed something and that some day the government is going to come and ask for all their money back.

And can someone explain to me why a young adult (can't really call her a kid any more) who didn't work at all last year, ends up with a refund??? Bad enough she gets the GST every year.

The office is almost finished. At the very least it's finished to the point I can use it for what it was intended for.

No comments: