Thursday, May 10, 2007

Resting

So, as you can see I've been resting on my laurels this week. Okay, not resting, exactly, more like napping. I've been really tired this week. I think lack of sleep may have something to do with it.

You'd think that after buying all those books at the book sale I wouldn't have been too interested in shopping in Hamilton. Well, you'd have been wrong. They have a DISNEY STORE in Lime Ridge Mall, and a store called Green Earth that has an incredible selection of NEAT THINGS. I spent the grocery money on 3 figurines from the Dream Fairy series. If I'd had more money, I'd have bought more.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend (not just because it's the weekend and I get to sleep in). Saturday I'm going on a writing blitz. I need to make up for the time I lost being so lazy this week.

Furthermore, I'm not signing up for overtime next week. There's a holiday in the next pay run and the money will more than make up for the lack of overtime hours. I went home early from work today and napped for 3 1/2 hours.

Part of that may be the fact that billing is so boring I've started crocheting a blanket at work. It's going to be my billing blanket. And they lied, we're stuck in billing for a whole month. Sigh.

2 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

where did my comment go? hey, 4992! nf

graceunderpressure said...

where did my other comment go? Hey, 4992! nf