Friday, May 4, 2007

Updates

So, apparently the reason we were all thrown to the billing wolves at work was to get the service levels up. And boy did we. Service levels are at an all new high, 286% Which means, my friends, that the billing blitz will only last for another week before we can move back to Order Fulfillment.

There is one event I look forward to every year. The Saint Peter's Book Sale. We're talking a two-day book sale here people! This year I think I outdid myself. A box of Time-Life reference books, old books, not so old books, paper backs, hard backs, I got them all. Three boxes, $52 and damaged wrist (from hefting those boxes). Oh, and did I mention that at work this week I went onto the Chapters/Indigo site and started making out a "to buy" list of books. Found several new authors . . .

And my final update: look to the right. Specifically the bar under Driving Into Forever. Almost 4,000 words this week.

The bad news is, I have to go to a bowling tournament in Hamilton this weekend. I'll be taking my lap top with me, but will I get time to write? Who knows . . .

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

I miss you. Hope you had fun at bowling. n :'(