Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm a Pro!

A pro procrastinator that is. I freely admit it. I'm procrastinating right this very minute.

I've been trying to get some writing done tonight but it's not going very well. I have this annoying headache (a precursor to the storm we're expecting)and the words just aren't co-operating. The words are there, they just don't want to fall into place the way they should.

I even isolated the section I'm having a problem with and it's not helping. To be honest, I find editing on the computer a pain in the butt. I like to edit a hard copy - I can make notes in the margins and cross stuff out - it's not the same as deleting because you can still see what's there.

In other news, by the time I figured out the proper setting on my camera the night of the eclipse the moon was fully eclipsed. I have some decent after eclipse pictures, but the pre-eclipse ones are crap. C'est la vie.

No comments: