Friday, February 1, 2008

Answer

Okay. Does everybody know what they would have done in Ava's place?

It might be noted that Ava's fiance was living with her. She also has cats and dogs and a son. I would expect her home was already crowded.

But without hesitation, Ava told Bee she was coming home with her. There was plenty of room in the basement to store her stuff and Bee and the kids could squeeze in upstairs. Even the animals were welcome.

I think of my friends, both close friends and not so close friends, and I wonder if I could be as generous of spirit as Ava. What about you?

This move took place one week before Christmas. Bee and the kids are still living at Ava's and everyone is getting along great. Well, except Ava's fiance, who moved out just after Christmas.

Oh, did I mention? Ava and Bee have been friends for all of two years.

No comments: