Saturday, January 19, 2008

The More Things Change . . .

As you know, I'm the head paver of the road of good intentions (you know, the one that goes straight to hell).

I started out today with an episode of Clean Sweep (for inspiration). Since I'm a multi-tasker I also had my breakfast and made out a list at the same time.

First thing on my list was to finish shovelling out my office. It helped that the daughter took most of her stuff that had been stored in there with her to London, but in the process she uncovered a few boxes of my stuff that had to be dealt with. Four hours later and it's just marginally better than it was. However, I came up with a plan for more shelf space in there. Dare I hope I'll finally be able to find a home for all my books?

And in case you're wondering, the whole reason I started with getting my office cleaned out was so that I could write in there with a clear conscience.

Believe it or not I have been experiencing the urge to write, too bad it doesn't involve one of my current works in progress.

*sigh*

No comments: