Saturday, January 5, 2008

Life & Death

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards the latter. I've still got this bug that has sucked every vestige of energy out of me as well as other, assorted side-effects. I feel queasy if I eat, I feel queasy if I don't eat. Blah!

Okay, finish your cheese, the whine is over.

Check this out fellow Capricorns. Several different sources all say the same thing:

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
No sign more than you appreciates being prepared: you have a long-range view of life, and you plan for a rainy day. This year not only encourages you to prepare but also makes it doable. During the next 12 months, two wonderful changes will make a dramatic difference in your life. For the first time in 12 years, lucky Jupiter is in your sign -- this means that you'll be lucky! The gods are with you for 2008, bringing you excellent opportunities. Meanwhile, back at the drawing board, you see exactly what you want to achieve -- it's almost within your grasp. Now is the time to further your training, travel or do whatever you can to enhance your chances for your destined success, which is about two years away -- it's all up to you!


Okay Fates or Lady Luck or whoever, any time now would be good.

A friend sent me this link and it is really cool! This isn't the typical what happened on the day you were born, it's a little more cosmic than that. Check out the Birthday Calculator

And what is life without death? So for the morbidly curious I also have the Death Clock so you can check out when you're going to die.

No comments: