Friday, October 19, 2007

Weather

Is it just me or does it seem like the weather gods are messing with us lately?

Yesterday was incredibly foggy. And the fog got worse the further from the lake you got, which makes no sense at all. The sunrise was beautiful though, it tinted the fog pink and then we got a thunder storm. So picture a pink sky with the sun trying to peer through, and flashes of lightning through the pink.

Then today it poured rain all day. And it's been getting steadily warmer. It's crazy, I tell you!

The cable was out last night, which turned out to be both a good and a bad thing. It was bad because I missed Smallville, and I was really looking forward to it! But it was good because without television or internet, I got some good writing done. For once I'm actually looking forward to the Sunday check-in.

No comments: