Saturday, October 6, 2007

October?

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this October? If so, then why am I sitting in the living room with the deck door wide open and the fan on? If it doesn't cool down a great deal overnight I can see having the air conditioning on tomorrow when I have to cook the turkey.

I'm starting to think that if I can't come up with more to say between Wednesdays that I should only have Quizday once a month. I think my blog is in danger of turning into quizes only.

So much for getting caught up on my bills this week. I spent an obscene amount of money on groceries - of course when the turkey was $35 it was pretty easy to run up the bill. And I sill have to go back for the stuff I missed.

Notice how I've been avoiding the subject of writing? That's because there's not much to report. When the writing's not going well I feel guilty when I keep struggling because there's always other things I could be doing. So, I'm taking a little break so I can get caught up on a few other things without guilt.

I'm giving it one more week and then it'll be time to gear up for the Nanowrimo.

No comments: