Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trouble

You know, I don't think you people realize the trouble I go to for you with those quizes. The text from the pirate's quiz was off center so I had a bit of fiddling around to get it to appear just right. And the text from the dragon quiz and the goddess quiz was really hard to read, so I had to got into the html coding to change the colour. I'm actually surprised I remember the coding.

Okay, I'll be honest here. I only vaguely remembered what to do. I ended up surfing the net for information and found a really cool html colour chat. If I had more free time I would consider making a web page again.

Even though this week was supposed to be my rest from writing to get other things done, I don't seem to be any more motivated to get other things done. I have, however, started thinking about the impending Nanowrimo. In fact, I have an idea for this year's novel. Guess that makes my decision about whether or not I'm participating pretty easy. Maybe I should start making notes before it gets away from me.

No comments: