Friday, December 7, 2007

Continued

I promised to explain about the Christmas lights, didn't I?

We got a memo at work encouraging us to bring in our own Christmas decorations to decorate with at work. Since I sit in a semi permanent seat I grabbed a string of coloured lights on my way out the door one night and they're draped around my work station and over my monitor. Tonight I have to remember to take some tape with me to work so I can tape them down.

I'm thinking this weekend is going to be the weekend to put the Christmas tree up. The daughter wanted a real tree this year, so I said if we get a real tree we'd be listening to real Christmas music. Artificial tree it is. We have six very active (at times) cats. I could picture her cat appointing herself as the tree topper.

No comments: