Monday, July 30, 2007

Day ummm . . . 21? 22?

Is it just me or does it look like I'm picking up speed? Last week I only managed about 1600 words and this week it was 2500.

It would have been more but I had a lot to do on Saturday, and then Sunday I was at a Pow Wow for most of the day and then spent the evening at the in-laws.

Yes, I'm making excuses.

And imagine my surprise when I got home, fired up the lap top, and the internet went down. WTF?? Not that I actually needed it to get some last minute wordage in, but it was the principle of the thing.

Maybe this is how I'll reach my goal - concentrate on trying to surpass my word count each week. Not the total amount, but the individual week's word count.

Hey, whatever works.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

Wow, the powwow sounds like it would have been fun *cough*, I would have liked to be there ... *cough cough*

p-p-p-p-proCRAStinAHHHHHH shun!
Hey did you get to post your wordcount?