Monday, June 11, 2007

Unnamed

I feel so sucked dry of creative inspiration that I can't even think of a title for my post. How's that for pathetic?

It's a slippery slope folks, and I'm sliding backwards. At least that's the way it feels right now.

The weekend was perfect for writing. The weather was beautiful and I had no other obligations to fill. TLC wasn't even running Clean Sweep to distract me. I put on a pot of coffee and sat at my nice clean desk in my nice clean office and . . .
Nothing.

Hopefully this is just a temporary situation.

The last few weeks the writing came so fast and easy that I think I fell into a trap of thinking it would always be that way. Well, like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Time for me to buckle down and actually work at the writing.

No comments: