Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shoot

So, it appears I have found something besides heat that is not conducive to writing, re-writing or editing - jello shooters.

Had a party last night with some friends from work. It was supposed to be a pool party, but since no one ended up going swimming it was more of a B.B.Q. Anyway, it was a pot luck and one of the girls brought a tray of very colourful little cups of jello. These innocent little cups of childhood treats packed quite a kick - especially the orange ones.

Is is just me or is the sun unnaturally bright today?

I've been working on the editing a bit, but at this point I seem to be deleting more words that I'm adding. It's all for the good, however. My opening is much better the way it reads now, I think. Once I'm sure I'll move on to the next chapter and take my time until it's right. And so on, and so on. . .

Is it just me or is it shaping up to be a long summer?

No comments: