Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paying Never Slacks

You know, I'm getting just a little tired of being broke.

I got paid Friday and between the car payment, the cable bill and a few groceries, I was tapped out by Monday. I have just enough left for Chinese food for lunch tomorrow (it's a group thing). Next pay goes to the credit cards. *Sigh* It never ends.

Took a month's worth of lottery tickets to cash in and not one winner. Right behind me in line was a girl from work - she won $2,000.00. Can we say not fair?

Yeah, I know. Since when is life fair? Okay, end of the whine-fest.

The writing is progressing. The villain has kidnapped the girl and it's up to the hero to save her. I don't know how he's going to save her, but I can't end the book until he does.

1 comment:

graceunderpressure said...

put away the cards....! ^_^