Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reliable Romi


My name is Romulus, but you can call me Romi. I'm the firstborn of the Terrible Trio, and mom's favourite. That's right, in your face, Julius and Dante, mom likes me best!

Of course now that mom's not feeling well she's not socializing a lot, so I'm kind of at loose ends. I've taken to sleeping in Firecat's chair in the living room during the day just to be on hand in case mom is feeling up to giving me a head bath. She's been sleeping in the house in the cat tree in the dining room and the chair is the most comfortable place close by.

Now I want to clear the air about something. The girl and her mate make fun of me because I'm a plus size kitty, but I want it stated for the record I AM NOT FAT! I'm just big boned. It's a good thing those two only visit on Sundays, otherwise I'd have to cough up a hair ball or two in their shoes.

No comments: